The General David Bradford Suite is the only overnight guest room located on the ground floor of the main home. It has a spacious bedroom with a queen size half tester bed, a quaint sitting room and a private bathroom with a shower en suite. The front and back verandahs are accessible from this suite.
- Check in time starts at 3:00 p.m., and check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Your stay includes a complimentary Daily History Tour and a breakfast item from our coffee shop on property, Elta.
- Like all rooms in the main home, this accommodation does not include a TV or a coffee maker.
- This accommodation has a max occupancy of 2 guests.
- Make your stay with us even more special with our extra amenities waiting for you in your room upon arrival. You may add items like flowers, macarons, champagne or wine, which include 2 complimentary Myrtles wine glasses.